LEX LUTHOR (They Are Billions Mod)
After downloading the above file, open the zip file and copy the zxrules.dat file into your game folder. Typically located at C:/steam/steamapps/common/theyarebillions. Click okay to replace the old one. You can rename the original zxrules.dat file to something like zxrule_old.dat if you want to restore it later. Or you can use the repair option in Steam to revert back to the original file.
Tired of lame technology? Hire a mad scientist and let his cool plans give you that extra edge.
Game Changes (latest version)
- Command Center: Defense 5000; Armor 90%; Fire Resist 80%; Venom resist 50%; Vision/Energy Range 24; Storage 100; Power 40;
- Tesla Towers: Cost 240; Range 12; Tougher;
- Stone Towers: 40% Armor, 75% fire resist; 75% venom resist; cost 1000 gold + 10 iron
- Stone Walls: 25% Armor
- Stone Gates: 40% Armor, 50% fire resist; 25% venom resist; +2 Iron cost
- Stone Houses" 250 defense barriers
- Power Plants: Cost +20 Iron, 1600 gold, produce 240 power
- Advanced Quarry: Range 3, 8 workers, 20 energy
- Inn: Requires no wood maintenance, energy needed 60; Storage 200; Vision/Energy 24 radius; Cost 3000 gold; Strong walls
- Lightning Spire: 64 radius; 1200 power; Cost 9000 gold; 200 gold maintenance; Defenses 2000/3000
- Crystal Palace: Maximum 3
- Victorious: Can hold 4 units, +9 range bonus, Vision 64, Energy Range 32;
- Shocking Tower: AOE Range 16;Cost 6000 gold and 120 iron; 240 power requirement; Researched in Foundry; Smaller Footprint; Must be 32 squares apart though;
- Ballista: Smaller Footprint (allows them to be placed closer together);
- Executor: Health 3000/4000; 40% Armor; 50% Fire Resist; 25% Venom Resist; Doubled AOE and cost; Smaller Footprint
- Titan: Armor 75%; Fire Resist 90%; Venom Resist 60%; Damage 160; Increased Area; Cost 8000 gold + 100 oil + 100 iron; 12 workers; Research 8000 gold + 100 iron; Maintenance 400 gold & 10 oil;
- Thanatos Area +50%; Cost 1200 gold & 2 Oil & 2 food & 4 workers;
- Lucifers: Can enter towers (note that they can have targeting issues with far targets)
- Ranger: Better Equipment; Veteran Bow - Dam: 36; Healing Potions when out of combat; Cloak gives 40% fire/venom resist
- Soldiers: Now have a shotgun, shorter range of 3, but with slight AOE
- Snipers: Cost 500 gold, slower gaining veteran status. However, veterans now have range 9 and 210 damage.
- Mutant Serum: Heightened Regeneration (4x), maint only 1 oil now.
- Living Traps: Cost 50 & 2 Wood, 200 health and slowly regenerate
- Iron Traps: 500 health